White Rice (흰쌀)
Organic Medium Grain Rice is round, tender and succulent allowing it to lock in moisture when it is cooked. This rice is often used in dishes that require a bit more creaminess, like paella. It is also ideal in your favorite Middle Eastern, Korean and Spanish dishes, and is a good choice for delicious desserts.
- Rinse rice in water until it becomes clear.
- Add rice and water as instructed by rice cooker and stir well.
- For best texture, soak rice for 20 minutes in water before cooking.
- Close lid and start rice cooker. Use white rice setting if available.
- When cooking ends, rice cooker will switch to warm setting.
- Let stand covered for 10 minutes, then fluff and serve.
Country of Origin: USA
Certified Organic by CCOF
Available to Purchase at
View more similar products
Grains, Group1, Group4, Group6, McCabe
Grains, Group1, Group3, Group5, Group6, McCabe
Grains, Group1, Group2, Group3, Group4, Group5, McCabe
Grains, Group1, Group10, Group11, Group12, Group8, Group9, McCabe